Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Some action...

Went to my dad's doc. Well, not even, my dad's doc is not there right now. It's another Doctor that he pratices with. Anyway...

Onto the good news!

Today wasn't an awful day for pain! I mean right now my right hand is just done. I can barely move my fingers... but until about midnight I was real low on the pain level. I'm still poofy tho. real poofy.

And better news too! The doctor I saw, I'd never seen before. He could see I am poofy... he's NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE! Everything I told him he listened to! His reaction to my list of symptoms was profound almost. These arn't his exact words but he said something along the lines of..."Suspects lupus or rhumitoid arthritis. An autoimmue connective tissue (something, I forget, I dunno medical things). He even tried his damnest to get me into a specalist (rhumitoloigst)... SAME DAY! Anyway the specalist wants blood test first. So I got more done.

Finally tho, there's a doctor on my side. *sigh of relief* Finally, a step towards... I don't know what. Answers?

:)