Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 25/06

Got out of bed at 3pm. Felt very tired. Almost like I hadn't really slept.

My left hand was swollen (nutty professor syndrome) and barely mobile. I couldn't put my hair in a pony tail, which bothered me, cuz I have crazy ass hair! lol. I had to get help to button up my pants (damn you to hell buttonfly jeans!!!). Something new was happening too... my fingers and toes were itchy! Burning almost. Kinda like when your fingers get real real cold, and they start to get warm again. That feeling. The pain was in my wrist as well. Pain was about an 8.5.

My right hand (fingers/wrist) were also sore, but not even half as bad. With even lesser pain was elbows and my right shoulder.

Also, I couldn't for the life of me get warm.

I went back to sleep at 6pm... after eating a ceasar salad and chicken fingers. I slept till 11pm.

Woke up at 11 with a killer headache. Right in the back of my neck. Felt just awful. Tired, sore, headchey, weak. More new pain... it also felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I'm not sure if I would describe it as pain, but more like tightness and pressure. It was much worse when I would lay down or inhale. I would cough a little bit if I exerted myself or smoked.

Went to the emergency room at midnight. They took me right in, and there was LOTS of people there. o.O.

They hooked me up to an EKG machine, took blood, and chest xrays. When the blood came back it showed inflamation and one of the other test were "borderline abnormal". Not sure which one. So they took two more things of blood. And another EKG. Ekg's were normal. The blood came back again as borderline abnormal.

They finally let me go home at 11am the next day, telling me that they would forward all the info to the walkin clinic (who's supposed to get me a appt. with a specalist because of the borderline abnormal readings.) ... but they fed me! haha :)

Took 2 advil when I woke up (at 3pm) and 3 more just before going to the hospital.