Thursday, April 27, 2006

More History...

Lemme just say, I am NOT a healthy person. Well, I am. I'm rarely sick. Cold/Flu seems to skip over me everytime someone close to me gets it. I can kiss someone that's sick with a cold and not get sick at all.

Here's why I say I'm not healthy. I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. Gross. I know. I eat a lot of fast food. I don't exersize. Well, at one time I tried to. I did for about 3 months. But my heart rate would go just fricken insane, probably because of how out of shape I am. Then my heart started to race, skip beats, go too slow at random times. I'd just be sitting here, making some pretty pictures on my 'puter... and zoooooom goes my heart. It was really all over the place.

Back to the walkin clinic I go. The doc really didn't tell me anything. She listened to my heart, but I guess it was ok.

So there, more history.