Monday, May 08, 2006

Rambling...

A month or so ago I had a dream. It was the ONLY dream I've ever had that had such a clear message. To make a long story short the message was "love harder". I think I'm gonna start doing that. I mean... why not?

So lemme just say...
1. To myself: This is tough and it sucks but you can deal. Really you can. Sometimes you think you can't, but you can, because you must. I love you. You deserve to be treated well, so from now on, you will be. Come tomorrow when you wake up, no smoking. :)

2. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this. (family, friends, SL friends) Love you all!

3. Boy. I don't know why you help me out so much, not many people would that they've known for so little time. Thank you too! :)

Enough mush! haha yeesh Nyte is emotional today. :P