Monday, May 08, 2006

May 7th (and since the last time I blogged)

Symptoms:

- my whole body is swollen. Including my eye lids. Like everything. Has been swollen since I went to my papa's (thursday till as I write this)
- can't regulate my temperature that well, usually REALLY cold
- problems sleeping
- (of course) pain in my joints and chest

When I was at my dads I attempted a "drug free" day. Ya, that didn't go so well. By about 5pm I was under two big blankets, laying in bed, watching tv, unable to move easily. That was rough.

I'm averaging about 6 advil a day. The max you can safely take according to the bottle. And also 1-2 tylenol cold and flu night time... to help me sleep.

The worst part about this is my mental state. It's real hard to be happy, at all. It's real hard to do anything.

This morning I felt really "puffy". I couldn't really close my hands, not due to pain... but swelling. Took 3 advil when I woke up.

Went to Costco tho, and got SO MUCH healthy food. Maybe that'll make some sort of difference.