Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 29-30

I haven't posted since Thursday. Oops.

Last night was a real bad night for me. Well, Friday night too. My chest pain is still with me and worse. I'm not really sure what to do anymore.

Last night (sat night) was the worst night I've had pain and general unwellness. Heh I also said that on Sat after I woke up, about friday.

Symptoms for the weekend:
- extreme chest pain, especially when laying down or inhaling.
- fatigue, almost constant
- headaches, almost constant as well.
- joint pain (only a tiny thankfully)
- light headedness
- itchy/burning fingers/toes
- lightheaded
- my fingernails, under them...the pink part, are bruised. Faintly. Almost like I wacked my hands on something.

Ya know, it kinda worries me. The joint pain, well that was something I could explain. Everyone's had joint pain at some point. This tightness in my chest, that's hard to explain. I will try though. Have you ever gotten punched, real hard, right in the middle of your chest? That's how it feels. My breathing is shallow and pained.

For the most part, I'm alone in this too. Except for Boy. He'll be known as boy from here on out, because I don't like naming names on the 'net. Its difficult for me to do simple tasks, such as dishes or vaccuuming. Guess what we did today? Well, we went outta town to see this cool store and try to go to Costco (but it was closed). Anyway, we also cleaned the main level of my place. I'm also afraid to drive... because of this lightheadedness. So who does all the driving. Boy.

Sometimes I think it's unfair to him. I'm not very fun, I'm all sick. Who wants to deal with that? As a constant. Can you imagine? Daily... seeing someone you care about in pain. That would be tough! And that aside, it would get very tiring. Shit... sometimes I don't even wanna be around me. haha. Doesn't seem to phase him tho. Odd. But good. :)

Roomate has been good too. She has her own life though, which is understandable. The first emerg visit, she stayed with me for 6 hours. Skipping out on some important things (work, something school related.) She hadn't slept. But she was there.

One thing I realized tho through all of this. I realized what a tight knit family I have. Immediate family I mean. Dad and sis call me all the time, to check up. I'm very thankful to them.

I don't have many people in my life. That's my choice. But damn, I'm thankful and glad I have the ones I do. :)