Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 26/06

In hospital till 11am.

Ate peach yougurt, blueberry muffin, orange juice and cheddar cheese. At the hospital of course. haha you think I have healthy stuff like that at home?! :P

Walking outta the emerg and waiting for my ride I felt very light headed. Almost drunk or high.. but obviously, I wasn't! Chest was still tight and my hands were still itchy/burny.

Slept from about noon till 6pm even though I wasn't mentally tired at all, I guess my body was. Woke up with another headache. For the life of me, I couldn't get warm. No matter what I did. So I took a HOT bath. Whoops. Shouldn't have done that. About 10 mins after the bath I started to get real hot. Like overheating hot. I was shakey and felt like I was going to pass out or vomit. I sat on the toilet for about 5 mins (no I wasn't poopin'... I mean on the lid, with my pants on haha), with my head in my hands. Then moved to somewhere cooler, my bedroom, and sat on the floor. Taking deep breaths... with my head in my hands. The intense passing out/pukey feeling passed in about 10 minutes.

I went outside, and called my sister, while walking to Craigs house. She said I sounded short of breath. I was. But I told her I wasn't. Was also still very shakey and pukey feeling. I got to Craig's and got under a blanket. I figured I should eat something, but was afraid I'd puke. : / Craig made the comment "you move funny today". I asked what he meant... he said "just like your really uncomfy".

We watched a movie and eventually ate some pizza. I felt better for about 2 hours, but then my nasuea and headache came back. I went home, and about an hour later fell asleep.

Edit: I can't for the life of me remember how many pain killers I took today. Most likey 4 advil.