Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sister is here now :)

She got here yesterday at about 8am. I'm so glad she did come. It's a big comfort to have her around.

When she got here, she forced me to eat some fruit. Then I puked. Ew! For now, the vomiting seems to have stopped and again I'm able to hold food/water down. THANK YOU BODY lol I was gettin' REAL hungry. :P

Symptoms for today so far:

- pain in my shoulders, elbows, knees, left foot.
- whole body is still swollen
- dizzy
- I keep forgetting to put this, because it's a daily symptom... but I still get cold all the time. Even when others around me are warm.

Also, yesterday... she forced me to buy a bunch more healthy food. When we were in the grocery store I thought I was going to puke. Didn't tho... heh I'm glad. That would have been embarrassing.