Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kidney Biopsy

They want to do a biopsy of my kidney. I'm scared. I don't know why specifically they want to. Have they found something that leads them to believe my kidney's are not doing so well?

*Cries*

*cries some more*

Also! I found this stupid link online from a woman claiming that through research and blablabla she cured her lupus and "you can too, just give me money". Maybe I have a fucked up view of things... but seriously if I knew how to "cure lupus" would I charge money for that?! HELL NO! Would I go out of my way to tell people about the "cure" FOR FREE?? YES!!! Is my view messed up?

Would any of you, knowing personally the suffering and pain lupus causes, charge money to help others out?

*fumes then cries some more*

I'm just angry right now. And sad. And worried.

A biopsy... *wanders away*