Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So... I haven't updated in awhile.

Went to see the specalist on Wed. Sister is gone (home). No one can tell me 100% what is wrong with me.

This is what I know for sure:

- I'm still swollen everywhere, some days are worse then others (for pain and swelling).
- I'm unsafe on the road (when i was driving home, I went cross-eyed... on a major highway. But that only lasted a few mins. Had to close one eye just to see. I couldn't even think/see well enough to at the very least put my emergency blinkers on and pull over to the side of the road. Eep!)
- I cry... A LOT.
- Just noticed this right now - have a rash on both arms. It's near my wrists. Dunno what that's all about.
- Still cold all the time
- My fingers are currently itchy/burning...again. Also, they have those weird bruised looking flecks again.
- right side of my face has a weird rash type thing. looks like a misquito (ya i can't spell) bite, with a ring around it. Odd!

The specalist wanted urine from me... a 24 hour collection of it. So for sure I have to drop that off at some point today. If I can drive. I think I can. Just gotta find the lab. It's only about 10 mins away, by car. I wish I could just walk to one. But, that would be weird. Me walking down the street... with a jug of pee! HAHA! Plus it needs to be kept cold. Need to get more bloodwork done as well.

Here's the drugs I'm on:
Novo-Difenac SR 75mg. 2 a day, for 50 days.
Apo-Hydroxyquine 200mg. 2 a day for 75 days, with one refill.

So, we'll see what this round of bloodwork and urine shows. *shrug*