Friday, June 02, 2006

Latest sypmtoms:

- less pain and swelling, unless I let myself stiffen. Moving around is good.
- sometimes my eyes go all crossed and that's followed by EXTREME confusion and disorientation.
- rash is still on my arms, but at least its not getting worse.
- Seems like the cross eyed thing can be bad or good. Happened 2 or 3 times yesterday. One was real bad, the others not so bad. I remembered what I was doing for the "good" one. The "bad" one I forgot what I was doing and had to go take a nap. Also, usually if the crosseyes thing is bad its usually accompanied by a real bad headache when it's over. Can't really explain with words what it is like. Kinda like an extreme brain misfire.
- I ask people around me multiple times, the same question. Over and over and over.
- Extreme stess/anger makes it worse. Anger seems worse to "flare" me.
- I forget what else. hahaha just kidding. Brain is working still for the moment.

*shrug*