Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Or not?

Ok, so, the doctor lowered my dose of steriods right? Right. Not sure if what's going on is just some bumps in the road of tapering off these drugs or what. I'm kinda afraid of the what. I've been experiencing random pains, daily. What I've termed "floating pains" because it's like you go to a bed with a pain for example in your wrists next day you wake up with pain in your knees. It floats around your body and can stop anywhere.

One of the first visits to emerg was because of cheat pain. I've been getting that lately - about 4-5 times since lower dose so far. It's really really uncomfy to say the least and disruptive to daily life. It's hard to do anything that requires any sort of chest movement. Even sitting here. So mostly, I lay around on the couch on days w/ the chest pain. It's a drag. TV is boring and I always fall asleep.

I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow. So will discuss the new floating pains with him. I sincerely hope this isn't Lupus going nuts again. Don't wanna do that again so soon.

I was just thinking, the whole point of this blog initially was to record daily happenings healthwise - to tell doctors. I stopped doing that. Maybe I should start again.